Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Does Rubbing Coke On Your

albums and boxes, handmade

.. almost 20 days have passed since the last post, but the work in the shop did not allow me to do a lot ... and time enough then wet did not dry my cards ...
two albums, then I could not even pay him a picture .. I had to deliver them quickly: ( autumnal colors of course ... but still Aihm are made from acrylic tempera
... I would like to deepen the color with paint more natural ...
from plants or flowers ...
some dyeing with plants and flowers is not a simple thing .. I tried to immerse pink hydrangea flowers in a jar to get a pink .. and came out the mold :(....



but one day I can also do the dyeing of paper ...








to finish the last album used a cotton fiber ... a4





0 comments:

Post a Comment