Thursday, September 23, 2010

Country Wise Boob Size

... fair ... by which I can ...

.. so .. so ... between 1000 things to do I can also prepare new items also

... because we have now to my first show ... and virtually free time = zero ...

.. I decided to produce at night .. with the result that little sleep .. and definitely when you get the 26 I go to sleep behind the counter so if you see a ;)..... stand behind that with a big purr to me .. and please do not wake me .. ..;)

.. well .. short notice to the crap that's what I managed to do yesterday and today ..



.. a natural series above and below instead of the classics for babies EUEU

EUEU within the baby's diary to mark the first year of life Puppy / a



.. we hope that in time promises to be quite disastrous, since my items are made of paper if it rains I am ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment