Monday, September 27, 2010

How To Remove Games From Gps Phone

.. my first show ... Paderno

.. azz .. that photographs of my first I did not even show a picture ... I had too many things that was left behind even the camera! ... so therefore my first show ... a half a disaster ... I did a lot of mistakes .. the first point: bring back kids! I cashed in what little I have virtually disintegrated them .. such as: pony ride, archery, sausage sandwiches and do not say anything else .. but you know that I was not there for me but the salary for my personal satisfaction ........( Well if not cashed € 1000 ).... I hated the sun was out (thank goodness) ... because I did not bring the other error :(.... gazebo on the other hand I know a bit 'of people with many passions as me .. copper, wood, flowers, etc. .. to my right was the cool of the fair ... a cross between Brad Pitt and Kurt Cobain ... almost everyone was there for him next time ... hire the hostess .. maybe that was the real problem;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment