Monday, October 18, 2010

Boob Touching In Schools

Ten

Music - Giulia y los Tellarini - barcelona ( listen while you read)
Photos - mad goose wings


first day of school .. almost .. first day of post doc .. not much difference .. I put the alarm clock early, that you never know ..
I open my eyes .. I turn off the cell phone that plays "Barcelona" and the first thing I see after the phone is a spider that goes down with doing anything but circumspect by five feet above me, to my nose.
blasphemy. Breath a little '(not like a cat, rather like the wind) to him and he understands that the spider does not pull air and goes back to the same wire by which it fell.
good day starts in the morning, "says Irene. Let's hope not, I say ... If
good night you can see from the evening rather then okay: two pints of beer with half stranger than friendly and far from unpleasant. Anecdotes about Cambridge during the golden years. The image of an old Nobel laureate who in 85 years arrives in the laboratory curve, close to experiment with its own machines for 70 years and he sees himself solely to 3:45 pm - sharp - in the common room, curved, with his cup of tea-stained and his biscuit. He knows that.

ran out of time. a new day. more night.
good

0 comments:

Post a Comment