Thursday, October 21, 2010

How To Master Bat Women

viewed with (...) writer - Toni Toni

Music - Siouxsie - The Last Beat Of My Heart ( listen while you watch)









1. What you try to write sentences, thoughts from his mind through
the paper is imprinted in the memory of others, that maybe makes them and draws its
inspiration or a guideline?



-I think this should be the ultimate goal of a writer.
When you go out these sentences, is like panning for gold when in the
sieve it again displays the splendor of a nugget. The magic of reading is all
there, more texture or rhythm, or other things. If then this nugget the
you can give to others, it is a satisfaction that is priceless.

2. At the request of a word to his fans responded to Bob Dylan
journalist: "Astronaut." A word to your readers?


- "unprotected" (to be understood as a kind of youth, and not only ignorant of the time
in which we live)

3. I do the right questions is far better than giving
a correct answer. What is the question that matters to you?


-The question that matters is that we do not ever.

4. A tip to an aspiring writer?


-As you know I delight with music, especially piano.
I studied classical jazz but I've played with all my limitations. Like any
good teacher teaches jazz, the best thing is to learn to play
transcribing solos from records. I did, putting the time, and you
can assure you that there is no better. We also add that as a boy
transcribed pages and pages of Marcel Proust on my journals. It saves
still, and I can assure you that they were not few. My advice, as well as
read much, is this (not only with Proust, of course).

5. Every writer puts part of himself in his books, but also the air you
breathe in the period and the place where he lives. You breathe that air?


-L 'air that I breathe I ran here from the days when as a young man, I
rebel against the system, and is the result of a search that was already in 'air
twenties when I wanted to leave the Northeast places to find healthy,
colorful, fragrant, far from pollution from factories, from the gray
fog, the smell of Democrats. The air here is clean, and smells of
forest, despite everything.

6. How do I find a Friuli to Tuscany?


Friuli-I still feel one hundred per cent, despite having lived more
in Tuscany and Friuli. I miss some emotions and some of my landscapes
Friuli youth, and I will miss forever. I lack a little 'people of
there, after more than three decades welcomed me as if I was still one of them. I
come from a country close to where he grew Pasolini, virtually
a stone's throw away. Our Friulian poet in a poem he wrote: "O me
Donzel! Jo i nos ta to the odor that ploja suspiro pras tai grass alive ... The
nos this spiel de la roja. " I also smell the rain I was born sighs from
meadows, and the mirror of a river that flows next to my
youth (cited in the book I'm writing on my seventies). But
Tuscany Tuscany is no getting around it. Anyone would be good,
also leaguers with the bulb in his hand. Ask my brothers and friends
when they come here to see me. Even though I feel Friuli, I can say I
put my roots in this place because the roots are always something
that one is created. The blood, ethnicity or the place where one is born has to do only
part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment