Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Crush Movie Online



Music - neil young - harvest ( listen while you read)
Photography - sb - canon 450D t: 1 / 60 f/3.2


Listening friends when I speak, and they get advice, especially if data inadvertently. What advice? - "I was with her at that restaurant in Prato and I left the place with view on the square ... you always leave the best view because ...".
not a dinner, but only the second coffee, but the square is the same. It's still hot, it can be outdoors under the sun who spread light faded. I sit facing the front of the bar with your back to square. Management of China, like many of the local center, and a few people at the tables; our back on the right, in front of me two North Africans are drinking a beer. She does not see them because, as the protocol, must be replaced with a better view. As we speak, a bit 'out of shyness and a little' for mental strain, keeping an eye on what I have around. Everything. They tell me I should do the detective. I say that I like the details. I say. At the other table
approaching third North African, paraplegic, a self-propelled wheelchair. Those with the joystick on the armrest, so to speak. He wants to drink a bit 'of beer. The pass the cup to his lips with the movement to force faltering. The hand trembling and his teeth broken edge of the cup and the lip is cut. His friends laugh. I hope to remove the cup, rather than pass him a napkin over his mouth bleeding. Clumsy dabbing his lips and hands him back the cup broke, still laughing. The back of the mouth, drink in one breath, it finally breaks. Glass inside the glass, a little 'blood is mixed with a little beer that remains.
He grimaced in pain and shame. They laugh. You talk. So that I do not see. I do not know why. Seeking a speech that may seem cool to make it turn, rest stop and feel the back of the chair that gives me a little discomfort in the right shoulder blade, but I do not move. Obvious. I think back to the board at that time. The best view, the one on the square. It will not change
much for that coffee, for that fake danger escaped, but I like to think that ... He gets up after a
agile "are we going?" and we come now to the case when the three are gone. In
edge of his cup of coffee I see the dirt curved line of things well and smile.

Finished the time. new day. more night.
good

0 comments:

Post a Comment