Saturday, October 23, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Paint

God save the queen

Music - mel gibson - breaveheart, speech before the battle ( listen while you read)


Last Friday I opened a bank account. There are four types of accounts: one is that I opened a step above the lowest and some cover more about credit card fraud, extended warranty for appliances and the like. Their strong point is that when I buy a phone with a phone contract, this is guaranteed by the bank, so if I lose or if it breaks, do anything, I'll pay off.

Yesterday I received 5 bags containing one thousand books from the bank, contrattini, credit card, pin, etc., etc. ... and I paused to read the clauses. Apart from the fact that practically have to robbery with witnesses and run away on a scooter because the phone is actually reimbursed me for so many loopholes to protect themselves they put that aside .. - I said - the spectacular clause (reported in the original language) is this:

Cover Will Not Be Provided for loss, theft, damage, or breakdown Caused by war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (Whether war be Declared or not), civil war, rebellion, or insurrection by military or usurped power.
(from Subpart K-General Exclusions, paragraph 11, insurance on the phone with the c / a Barclays)

0 comments:

Post a Comment