Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dragonball Z Doujin 18 And Cell

Interior desing

Music - fools garden - have you ever seen the rain (listen while you read )
Photo - Google SketchUp - mp room


First Sunday in Cambridgeshire .. drizzling outside - strange, rain in three days on three dashes - is a cold and I did not spout shit to do ..
my housemates do not know mop cleaner .. the dog seems to go where the hell he wants to let saliva and hair .. the landlord is not seen and 50 hours after my arrival I have yet to see the keys. . .. do not worry, it goes on ..
I said that I did not shit to do and to mislead the boredom I decided to download google skechup and draw my room to be offered to those who felt like an exercise in interior design.
The juice of the experiment is that the room is quite large (5x5 m in area) and the furniture occupy relatively little space and lend themselves to interesting rearrangements. Since I am inevitably biased by the fact of them already found in a certain position, I propose to whoever will and ingenuity to suggest a provision for the following items, naturally taking into account the layout of doors and windows, roof and down relentlessly on the side of the window. The furniture is as follows:
read: 220x160
desk: 130x70
wardrobe: 80x40x180 (h)
wardrobe: 80x40x180 (h)
drawers: 80x40x120 (h)
shoe: 60x30x110 (h)
sofa: 160x60x50 (h)
cabinet-library open (I do not know what to call it): 130x40x80 (h)

... ah, dimenicavo, each bar is totally rough .. but I hope to have a good eye ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment