Wednesday, April 8, 2009

39 Weeks 5 Days White Discharge

News


My dearest Actor-Disrettore,
how's life in the Big Little Theatre of Milan? We miss you so much. Do you think that you will come to the meeting with Puppa and Padoan?
Be my friend alive. Call me on skype or google talk there are lots of things you would like to tell but I can not write. A big hug

Brazilian Native Stranger

dearest friend Brazilian Native Stranger,
great pleasure to hear from you!
I appointed a lot lately ...
Ayres is not easy dear, I'm in school working hours absurd ... arriving there at 8:30 in the morning and return home at 11pm .. I do not sleep much because once at home you still find time to study. I attend a lot of projects, I'm taking the first steps towards the direction, I learn a lot. really.
but the sacrifice is truly so, for now life has practically run out into the school. is not the time for themselves, with difficulty even for the small things, like washing or go to the store ...
you have to tell too much as you can see ...
are so stressed out a little, but I find work here in where we are is a huge fortune, I have to exploit it well.
to find time to talk without any problems I suggest one of the days of the Easter holidays ... there will come to Padua for a few days and I will be calmer now. I'll call you on skype than an afternoon, so we talk about all that we have past due, performance and amour.
hospitality with which I thank you always welcome me always and will always offer me. I do not know yet on whether to come to express Puppa, school absences due course, my heart would start tomorrow!
a hug from here for now, we feel like
established
hello!

your
Attoredisrettore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment