Friday, April 17, 2009

Scorpio Male Lost Love

Giampi


Paticchio Giampaolo, the Giampa is a dear friend, musician and "web radial ". He is the director of the House of Bricks, a community of children. Just as I have to be among my fellow men: the old and crazy, Giampa must be among the young, because he is a person in eternal adolescence, in the most luminous of the term. Giampa is also a listener of Radio beyond words. I quote here his message that speaks of our programming. Maybe Giampa had the time available to participate in the workshop here in Loreto Puppa 15, 16 and May 17! Then Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you would have the opportunity to meet a figure absolutely stainless.
is the message of Giampa:

dear Ayres
my honest opinion is that you are once again surprising.
your language is very personal. is the first radio and then where do
non-verbal language.
your laughter bellissime.e your calls are outside the standard. Telephone
your guests are just displaced. I like the radio than
words words words ... put a little 'music to your home.
in a while 'I'll start with my fellow master's degree in journalism participatory
to make a broadcast on radioweb
University of Macerata. I'll let you know.
abbraccio.giampa
you go to see my blog www.giampatic.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment