Friday, April 17, 2009

96.8 Degree Fahrenheitbody

Chiara Piazza Loreto: My destiny was different


Dear Cousin,
I took some 'time to respond ... to think.

Think of what for me is, and has meant that strange and unique laboratory with which Paolo Puppa have become larva that drove with her butterfly wings.
I knew and understood that each phase of this workshop was for me beyond words, gestures, looks, research. Those days and that space was the space in the containment of a house and the possibility of an escape from myself than from anything ... "My destiny was different ..."
is difficult for me to share with those who were not part of this experience with me, what he meant to me intimately.
If you like we can still "trying" in a small interview. A big hug

I really like the blog you are organizing the workshop
Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment