Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where To Buy Frankincense Plant In Australia

Vizio


"True friendship is only possible between people who do not know"
Marcel Proust wrote this in his essay on reading and referred to the relationship was created between reader and writer. Well, a story like this I had too. In my training as an animator in a nursing home I had the good fortune to meet a site, ANIMANZIANI , who guided me in every sense of the difficult initiation to work with the institutionalized elderly. The creator of the site, Silvia Vizio has become for me a kind of myth, a teacher, to whom I have enormous gratitude, admiration, and why not, friendship in the Proustian sense. Silvia Vizio will come to Loreto to participate in the Laboratory Performance of Paolo Puppa! Yes, "life is the art of", "Haja Emborio tantos desencontros pela vida," said Vinicius de Morais.

0 comments:

Post a Comment