Friday, April 10, 2009

What Does A Lump In My Breast Feel Like

Carmen Linda - April 10, 2009 Interview


Carmen Linda talks about his experience in the laboratory of Paolo Puppa during the performance of Master in Communication and nonverbal language of the University Ca 'Foscari of Venice.





Hello Ayres. I listened to the interview and I felt that I did not answer the question about the emotions aroused by the laboratory with Puppa. So I want to send the written words of the master cast in the forum, I pulled out of me when I arrived home after the workshop, which was still overwhelmed by the wave of emotions.

Imola, July 8, 2008

"emotional power, schizophrenia, wanted to explode out of me, intent on devouring space, time, attendance, found frame containment, acceptance and placement, creation of meaning and structure, form and harmonious integration. A I stray, bursting, potentially destructive and self-destructive, it is lulled by the sound of a soothing lullaby of a voice issued from the "mother / father / director" and found rest and peace in the warm embrace of a "body / group.

womb theater, music, heart rate, blood heat and lights, vital organs of one body, my friends, fiatorespirossigeno their energy, drive safely Paul, growing fatigue, erotic action, orgasm synchronicity, divination performance ... wisdom, the return ... "

my contribution to this forum. Hello, hugs Linda



0 comments:

Post a Comment