Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do You Still Get Bumps After Scabie Treatment

What is a laboratory Puppa ?


Dear,
these days I found myself often to answer the question: "What the lab Puppa?" I find it very hard to describe since I attended as a pupil once and once as a documentary filmmaker. I always start with an assessment: "The laboratory is a unique experience Puppa, intense and exciting!" Then in a few words describing his workshop: "Paolo Puppa propose a text to a group. Each participant freely develop any aspect of the text and in turn offers a performance that is developed with the help of Puppa " Then I my party looking at me as if I was taking about. Then I try to explain: "As a result, the strength of this experience depends not so much from the process, the method, but the specificity of the elements that make up the lab." So I try to explain it best: "Puppa is not an ordinary person, a great artist. The text that he proposes is not any other text, but normally a text written by him with the power of provocation. The participants, at least for Concerning the two editions of the Master, are highly motivated and interesting people . " Then add pimp: "It is precisely for this reason I'm inviting you to take this path." As you can see, I can not explain well what is the method Paolo Puppa, and why it works so well. Then I got the idea to do phone interviews of some people asking this question: "What the lab Puppa?" or "What was your lab Puppa?" and then put the answer in audio (and video if you have Skype) on our blog. I could call you a day to your phone to bring this question and record your answer? If you send me a phone number, preferably fixed, and the day and the best time to call you, we can make this interview possible. Let me know. Embrace

Ayres

0 comments:

Post a Comment