Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Action Replay On Desmume Emulator Mac

ten ten to midnight and midnight to midnight

Photography - gp - Montenero di Bisaccia - Sony DSLR A100 f4 / 5 t 1 / 125
Music - Julie's Haircut - Set The World On Fire ( listen while you read)




MESSAGES BETWEEN WINGS OVER THE ROOFS

hello, yes why? cmq thanks for the kiss last night, you know that I appreciate

hello, you have the wrong number ... or I do not remember anything from last night!

so sorry, forgive me! thanks for giving me advised. Bouna day

distracted by a stranger just no good day! Someone stole my bike! too many unknown today ...

nooo sorry! I hope he was not so annoying as the thief!?!?

actually no, I have to laugh at fate

unknown then distracted nice :-)

feel sympathetic stranger distracted want to become useful and tell me what time is the last race of the metro line 2?

uhhmm ... I would say yes but maybe it's better that you lose the way the day is complete ... even better if it rains then

hahaha well at least I have an umbrella!



0 comments:

Post a Comment