Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Coral Mens Wedding Shirts

rabbit black and red tent

Music - stars - Dead Hearts (listen after reading, but listen)
Photography - gp - DSLR-A100 1. f 5.6 t 1 / 60 - 2. f 5.6 t 1 / 40


Today I took a walk. It seems a typical titles that gave little thoughts to write in elementary school during the winter holidays. So let us try.

was a bit 'of time that I went out. Moving, parties, and the rain will do little me had stopped. The desire to do little ... Puha. Finally I decided.
Cold smoking with the breath, low clouds, alternating with pieces of blue sky, horizon, wet grass, light air. Not really a wonderful day ... typical winter's rest. There was no one in the river and the water seemed cold moving rather slowly. I also made some photos, so I can see with the red tent.

I met her. Seems to confirm the impression that she had had. In the sense that I really like it and I think this is a disadvantage in the subtle game of
know Yes, I'm happy but not so evident, but it's never easy with a tent. I went over yesterday, before sunset. red purple-blue in the clouds, above the sun and the horizon, above all, the blue sky-blue typical de l'heure bleu. a sunset not bad, the perfect setting to get closer. Red-Blue-Purple-Gray-Rosso.Il his red, her. This scale. I used the colors ... I looked out at the bottom, just above the window behind the deadwood. I fixed the red. then I moved a bit 'higher up, the clouds purple-blue before you go to heaven. Blue-Blue. Blue-Blue just after sunset as only manages to be. First light gradually turns into night. Black everywhere. First, however briefly turns a vivid blue. The backlash of the day.
I approached and I set the full-bodied red of his plot. Just then, I do not know if it was my impression, her, she winced. A small imperceptible movement. Just enough to give me away.
I have spoken, after introducing myself. Maybe shy, but not very interested. Here, why are not exactly enthusiastic. He talked and talked and she listened without making a lot of questions. I have also proposed to take a walk, but he said he could not with any of the usual excuses from the tent. Such as "I'm tired tonight, maybe another time." Liquidated so short. But tell me you did not want, right? Why not tell the truth?

We will see in the coming days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment