Thursday, December 23, 2010

Movie Where Gay Guy Is Raped

rabbit black and red tent

Music - Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Tristesse ( listen while you read, see after reading)
Photography - gp - iphone4 room



things I like the day
1 . The video I posted and you have to look after reading.



2. my room clean. Already, the move had not yet had a great will to a system. But today I did a good job. duty. I also discovered that there is a bathroom scale, I do not think functions fine, but at least it's nice to see, is environment-Hispanic vaguely as a balance to be Hispanic, I imagine to weigh goods coming from the sea, the ocean and is preparing for the hot English heat. and a bathroom done in the evening after a good meal, a little 'music from a distance. under a tree. and the grass that moves up. the wind. hot and dry. the lights of the city over the electrical wires lying on a bed blinding blue-blacks swing from wires that comes off and goes away from its hinges.



3. Rain




4. The now-my-red curtain.



things that I do not like the day
1. Mandarin you see in the picture. I took it from my old house with other plants and a small pillow with flowers, but because they were better off where he will report. maybe. Mandarin because I do not like dying. The lower leaves have fallen and as a web around a small drum. I tried a save in the coming days we will see if it has effects resulted.

2. administrator. breaking balls for cleaning in the common places, order, the silence in specific times ... a lot of crap in other words. I do not know if the right strategy is to ignore or bother him. And 'one who controls everything and head that he thinks too much (maybe this looks like me). I decide the future strategy and accept advice.

3. Nothing. This day is positive

0 comments:

Post a Comment