Friday, December 24, 2010

Pressure Pointsut Someone Asleep

rabbit black and red tent

Music - The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio ( listen while you read)
Photography - Gp - EOS450D f 5.6 t 1 / 50


Stand erect, standing for a long time. as long as the years pass in seconds to hundreds of trees with bamboo panda cubs hanging on the highest branches.
stare. look and see, in silhouette, the time and space. the whole, the missing part and the principle that embraces them.

still standing straight.
then suddenly change position. lean ground with his belly on the floor, the side with his ear hanging, then again on his stomach. get up, re-lying on his side, his back but continue to look there. in front, a bit 'above.
all day it is against the light in the evening and only for a few moments I can see it before it disappears until the next morning.
in the darkness of my room and not the eyes I try I can not else but wait.

falling in love is hard enough. Perhaps it is even possible. I do not know, but I'm sure I'm in love with the red curtain. my red tent. I
black rabbit.
how can I fall in love with a tent?
red, texture thin, light, elegant bearing, indeed, classy, \u200b\u200bslim, smiling, with flowers, transparent and sincere, uncertain movements, a bit 'lazy, knotted at the base, carefree, snobbish, sometimes a bit' tent too, sometimes too little, it seems not to care of the surroundings-a-lei, wild and happy.

this seems to me of her. I like that. if I'm wrong ... well I'd probably still in love. maybe more. I like what I see, but I do not know what attracted me in may different ways, stronger. So I hear. Who can say what is what we feel for someone.
yes my tent someone. enough for me. enough for me that is someone separate from me and that someone give me. and both give me.

Ah no reprisals by the administrator. We are close to Christmas, it will be good too. Meanwhile, I've imposed on myself a break.
This new system will begin to like it, perhaps a hasty judgments?

0 comments:

Post a Comment