Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hair Inside Fingernails

Birch

Music - Weird Al Yankovic - Christmas at ground zero (listen while you read)
Photos - mp - Birch Christmas - Nikon Coolpix 5600vf tl-mtr



G: you can not understand ... I just bought everything you need (or so I believe) for costruirimi a fantastic Christmas tree!
M: ...
G: Ugh! It 's my Christmas tree! Built by me .. .. I have to assemble all the pieces!
M: in short, you work tonight!
G: maybe, well I have to go out tonight ..
G: I do it tomorrow, as in the best traditions: December 8, tree!
M: Right.
G: Ugh, I was so 'happy with my purchases and looking with enthusiasm to accept my ideas ... when I pretended I send you the photo ... ask me to do with it an equal bet ?
M: but I already have the tree
G: yes but it will be a very normal tree
M: No. .. it is a birch
G: but as a birch tree?
M: .. yes .. a birch
G: you have a birch tree in the room?
M: No. .. but I have a birch furniture ..
M: .. and I put on the spot of cycling, one white and one red ..
M: .. and the scarf .. practically a Christmas tree ..
M: a little 'pop, but a Christmas tree
G: and under the influence of narcotic what do you think a Christmas tree?
M: just because you're unimaginative not mean it is not a Christmas tree!
M: .. of a birch tree native to the accuracy
G: but it 's a closet Christmas!
M: No. .. meanwhile, is a chest of Christmas, if anything
G: is not 'a birch tree on Christmas!
M: well .. but then yours is a plastic Christmas! has more of my tree if your not ..
G: ...
M: what do we do now?
G: cmq pieces that will form the basis of my Christmas tree is cherry ...
G: Cherry Christmas?
M: the base is EVERYTHING ... my birch!
G: but it '... cmq a chest of drawers
M: is shaped like a chest of drawers, but it's a Christmas tree.
G: anyway so we '...
G: tomorrow when I have 'done the tree will send you' the photo
M: done .. and I will send you one of mine!



0 comments:

Post a Comment