Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friend And Forgiveness Poems

the rabbit and the black curtain

Music - Sufjan and The National - Barcarolle ( listen while you read)
Photography - cb - iphone4 room


was a dinner for the wishes Christmas in practice. I mean the neighbors, even close by. Nice. Warm, a lot of odors from many different places. I did not eat almost anything because I arrived late. just a few crumbs of cake while they were all shot. I know it's a lack of style, especially with strangers, but I was hungry. I came home with my son rebuilt half a carrot and a bit 'of water. But I'm loving it even if I am taken a bit 'too many secrets, I have also done ... Well you see the picture.

After the evening I climbed slowly. I am transferred to the second floor and are no longer used to do a lot of stairs. There you have ever thought? If you usually up to eight flights of stairs a day after a bit 'of time, you get used to it and those eight floors make them easily enough, but if you do just a few steps more you seem to die. You are not trained. It makes me think that. Must have something to do with something that goes beyond training. It 'a matter of mind. The idea that the one thing you do. Yes, yes, always the same speech as the gap between reality and reality as we perceive it and already I see that someone is getting bored.
So I'll stop. I'm just a rabbit who thinks a bit '. too. is that here you see things from the bottom in a different way. all these doors with high handles so dull, cold floors, soft mattresses uselessly off the ground ... is not all rosy here, seen from below. the writing on the letter boxes I can not put focus and the blazing sun at noon is the only one that allows me to not always be the shadow that I will not lighten the hair and not move too much to make me sweat and the jumps are basically lazy. But to pretend.
I then reviewed the best thing about the last period. The best color of all. The smell also. Touch ... spectacular, I think because there are not yet so near. But, but I hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment